BLAZING FAST ! PURCHASE OKF EBIKE NOW FOR THE World's Best Ebike!

Acterk Electric Bike Adults 1000W Motor: Fat Tires Mountain Bike with Powerful Light - 48V 15Ah Battery - Max 30MPH - Max Mileage 40Miles - Shimano 7-Speed

In Stock
SKU: K1

Regular price $1,699.00 $1,999.00 | Save $300.00 (15% off)

/
100

PRODUCT DETAILS

    • Fast Delivery, Easy Installation: Shipping from the US local warehouse and using Amazon's cooperative logistics, the delivery speed is guaranteed. 85% of the ebike is already installed, you only need to spend 10 minutes to install the remaining 15% and enjoy the ride
    • 1000W More Powerful Motor: 1000W high-power brushless motor can accelerate the maximum speed up to 30MPH. You'll have fun traversing crowded towns, jungles, etc. Meanwhile it helps your climb easier
    • Ultra-long Battery Life: Intelligent battery management system(BMS) and 15Ah battery enable the max mileage up to 40 miles
    • Safer and More Anti-Slip with Fat Tires: Compared with traditional tires, fat tires can provide a safer and more comfortable riding experience, allowing you to enjoy riding in snow, mountains and beach etc.
    • Top-notch Cushioning System: Outstanding suspension fork will help you easily avoid bumps in the ride and avoid damage to your spine and hips. It takes your riding experience a step further
    • You Will Get: 1. V8 E-bike 2. User Manual 3. Assembly Tool kit 4.Charger 5. Battery Keys

REVIEWS

SHIPPING & RETURNS

Returns Policy

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce eros justo, accumsan non dui sit amet. Phasellus semper volutpat mi sed imperdiet. Ut odio lectus, vulputate non ex non, mattis sollicitudin purus. Mauris consequat justo a enim interdum, in consequat dolor accumsan. Nulla iaculis diam purus, ut vehicula leo efficitur at.


Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. In blandit nunc enim, sit amet pharetra erat aliquet ac.

Shipping

Pellentesque ultrices ut sem sit amet lacinia. Sed nisi dui, ultrices ut turpis pulvinar. Sed fringilla ex eget lorem consectetur, consectetur blandit lacus varius. Duis vel scelerisque elit, et vestibulum metus. Integer sit amet tincidunt tortor. Ut lacinia ullamcorper massa, a fermentum arcu vehicula ut. Ut efficitur faucibus dui Nullam tristique dolor eget turpis consequat varius. Quisque a interdum augue. Nam ut nibh mauris.

CUSTOM TABS

You can set different tabs for each products.
Acterk Electric Bike Adults 1000W Motor: Fat Tires Mountain Bike with Powerful Light - 48V 15Ah Battery - Max 30MPH - Max Mileage 40Miles - Shimano 7-Speed

Acterk Electric Bike Adults 1000W Motor: Fat Tires Mountain Bike with Powerful Light - 48V 15Ah Battery - Max 30MPH - Max Mileage 40Miles - Shimano 7-Speed

Shipping Policy

1. Destination and expenses:
All of our products are free shipping! The delivery area is throughout the USA.

2. Transportation time:
We do our best to ship the goods within 24 hours. After shipping, we will send you an email with the logistics tracking number, so that you can keep track of the delivery information. Usually, we will deliver the ebike to you within 2-10 days.

3. Cooperative logistics company: UPS,FedEx,USPS

4. Order tracking:
After the products are shipped, we will send you an email with the logistics tracking number, so that you can keep track of the delivery information. For more transportation information, please send emails to (service@okfebike.com), and we are happy to reply within 24 hours.

5. Cancel orders and modify the shipping address:
<1> If you have not received the email with shipping notice and logistics tracking number: You can cancel or modify your order by contacting our customer service via email (service@okfebike.com). Our customer service will help you cancel or modify the order within 24 hours after receiving your email.
<2> If you have received the email with shipping notice and logistics tracking number: Please note that we cannot cancel or modify the order. We can only try our best to get the logistics company to intercept the goods. Please contact us via email (service@okfebike.com) as soon as possible. Please also be patient to wait for the parcel to arrive. You can choose to keep it or contact us to return the goods for a refund.

Recently Viewed Products

You can stop autoplay, increase/decrease aniamtion speed and number of grid to show and products from store admin.

What are you looking for?

Join Our Mailing List

Stay Informed! Monthly Tips, Tracks and Discount.

Acterk Electric Bike Adults 1000W Motor: Fat Tires Mountain Bike with Powerful Light - 48V 15Ah Battery - Max 30MPH - Max Mileage 40Miles - Shimano 7-Speed

Someone liked and Bought

Acterk Electric Bike Adults 1000W Motor: Fat Tires Mountain Bike with Powerful Light - 48V 15Ah Battery - Max 30MPH - Max Mileage 40Miles - Shimano 7-Speed

10 Minutes Ago From Paris

Your cart